woensdag 28 september 2011

Trend: Graphic



Sweater| Topshop
Strapless Top| Tillys.com
Skirt| We Like Fashion.com
Shoes| Asos
Top| Diesel (via Bijenkorf.nl)
Sweater| H&M
Dress| Vila (via Zalando.nl)
Clutch| Asos

Graphic items are shown a lot on the latest fashion weeks. I really think such a strong pice of clothing can brighten up your outfit, but you maybe need the guts to wear it. I hereby selected some great items which should enrich your wardrobe this fall and will really look fabulous on you!

Tell me, which one do you like?


Love, P.

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Fashiolista

1 opmerking:

  1. nice blog :]
    i'm follow you, please follow me back ;*

    ____

    www.cityofashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!