maandag 5 september 2011

Outfit 04092011: Red Shorts







Photos; Krijke

Short, Blouse, Sandals| H&M
Clutch| Pieces
Necklace| Hema
Watch| Albert Cuyp Market
Glasses| RayBan

Finally the sun came out this weekend. Time for shorts again! I wanted to take these red babies out again, because of the disappointing weather I haven't wore them a lot. I combined those high-waisted femine shorts with a tough oversized boyfriend-shirt. As I told you before, I like to combine tough items with real femine items, to give it more of an edge. To finish this outfit I choose for more color and wore blue sandals and a blue clutch. And after my latest orange post, I now realize that with this outfit I've shown my love for my country again. :)

This weekend I had a lot fun with exercising in the sun, a lovely dinner with wine in the sun and a bit of shopping on my lazy sunday. How was your weekend?

Love, P.

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Fashiolista

1 opmerking:

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!