vrijdag 22 juli 2011

Wishlist

Wishlist

Here in the Netherlands, the summer still hasn't come around. So I'm expecting August and September to be really sunny and warm. Therefore, I have some last clothingwishes for those months.... Just to be prepared for parties and some citytrips :). I collected those items on Fashiolista and created this wishlist. Below, you can see where I've find them. The glasses are actually on there way. I'm expecting them in 2 weeks: can't wait!

Which items do you love?



Red dress| trendme.net
Bracelet| lovemyswag.com
Jonak flats| zalando.nl
Statement Tee| welikefashion.com
Green jeans| riverisland.com
Black skirt| gxzone.com
Lace top| topshop.com
Flowered shorts| zalando.nl
Clutch| us.topshop.com
Glasses| Rayban
Pink skirt| stylebop.com


Love P.


Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Fashiolista

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!