donderdag 21 juli 2011

Outfit: Peeptoe Boots

Outfit: Peeptoe Boots (17/7/2011)

During the really rainy weekend, my boyfriend and I went for a quick visit to my parents. And overthere we choose a typical Dutch scenery for some outfitpics! I wore these nude-coloured peeptoe boots from H&M which now are really my favourite!

Oh, and if you're wondering why my face is all weird at the last photo: it's because the rain hitted off at that moment! (And really hard! :) )






Blazer, sequin top, pink jeans, belt and boots| All H&M


What do you think of this outfit?

Love P.

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Fashiolista

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!