woensdag 6 juli 2011

My best friends wedding: Outfit

My best friends wedding: Outfit
Finally, the 4th of June, my friends Michelle and Ali got married! For this very romantic day, which had place in Lucca (Italy). During the day I wore a gorgeous black dress by Ted Baker. For the evening I chose a strapless maxidress in just a marvellous color! Check it out and please tell me what you think!








Outfit 1: Dress| Ted Baker (via Bijenkorf.nl), Shoes| Le Ballon, Purse| Vero Moda
Outfit 2: Dress| H&M, Shoes| Le Ballon.

Love, P.

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Fashiolista

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!