zaterdag 16 juli 2011

Outfit: Harem pants

Outfit: Harem pants (15/07/2011)

Though the weatherforecast are extremely bad for the next days, was yesterday quite a sunny day. For a little bit shopping (I'm always wearing contacts, but I really needed a new pair of glasses) I wore thse lovely green Harem Pants which I bought in Copenhagen last year. The bag is one of my latest captures while travelling: I bought a month ago in San Gimignano (Italy).




Pants| Vero Moda, Tee| H&M, Shoes| Le Ballon, Bag| Bought in Italy

What do you think of this outfit?

Love P.

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Fashiolista

1 opmerking:

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!