zaterdag 30 juli 2011

Outfit: Dress and Shorts

Outfit: Dress and Shorts

As shown in the preview: hereby my outfit from this thursday. I wore it for a little trip downtown with my boyfriend. You can see that I chose to wear the lace dress as a top. I found the dress a bit too short for this occasion. They're well for a night out, or a hot day at the beach. By wearing it as a top, it's a more casual outfit. And it makes that one dress, a multifunctional item! I love that!




Lace dress, Shorts, Bag, Bracelet| All H&M, White top| Vero Moda, Shoes| Le ballon
Photos taken by Krijke


Please tell me what you think? What items are you wearing in multiple ways?

Love, P.

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Fashiolista

1 opmerking:

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!