woensdag 24 augustus 2011

Photoshoot

Photoshoot

Finally! I received the pictures from my photoshoot this weekend! It was so much fun and the results are great! I did 3 shoots in 3 different outfits. Down here the first outfit. I chose a more tough outfit, a real feminine one and a business outfit which I can use for work.












Photos| Edoland

Sequin top, jeans, knit, belt and boots| all H&M,
Watch| Albert Cuyp market,
Bracelets| Six.


Do you like this outfit? The other shoots will follow in a next post. Stay tuned!

I also have some other exiting news: this Friday I'm visiting Grazia's Behind the Catwalk workshop in Arnhem. I read about this workshop in Grazia and it sounds really interesting! Catwalkphotographer Peter Stigter and Grazia’s fashion director Cara Schiffelers wil tell us all about the world behind the scenes of International Fashion Weeks! Afterwards we will end the evening with a nice dinner. I'm really looking forward to it. Of course, pictures and an update will follow!

Are any of you bloggers also coming to Arnhem this Friday?

Enjoy your Friday!

Love, P.

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Fashiolista

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Superleuke outfit! Wat leuk dat je naar die Grazia event gaat! Ga je ook naar de Grazia PC Catwalk show?

    Xx

    ** Check out my Stylish Confessions! **

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks voor je comment! Nee ik kan helaas niet, baal er echt van.. Maar 4 september ga ik niet missen:D

    Xx

    ** Check out my Stylish Confessions! **

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!