dinsdag 31 juli 2012

DIARY | Insta summer




Summer in Holland! It's already been 2 weeks since we came back from the beautiful Ibiza. And finally, summer also arrived in Holland! It was short (we're now back at the normal 19 dregrees...) so we had to enjoy it to the fullest! And I did!

What are you looking at:
1. Tanning in our garden
2. A lovely party with friends during the 'Zomerfeesten' in my hometown Nijmegen
3. Working at home and needing coffee with all these parties :)
4. Funny party pic
5. Enjoying our new coffemachine with this Latte Macchiato!
6. Took a sunset walk with the BF and saw these beautiful skies
7. Fun at work: the start of a cylcing tour towards the Olynmpics in London
8. I finally succeeded! Ombre nails!
9. Had a great evening on a boat with colleagues: water, wine and fun!

What have you been up to? Expect more summer pic's the next days because this Thursday the BF and I will leave for some days of relaxing in Austria!
Love, P.

Follow me with BLOGLOVIN or TWITTER.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. leuke foto's!

    Doe mee met mijn GIVE AWAY
    En win een mooi T-shirt van Wulterkensclothing.com

    http://linlicious-style.blogspot.nl/2012/07/give-away-wulterkens-clothing.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke diary!!
    http://jolenesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!