zaterdag 25 augustus 2012

OUTFIT | Shorts and graffiti


Want to see more? Follow me on Instagram! My username is styleyourimage!
Or, like my reborn Facebook-page!  







Wearing:
Shorts and boots | H&M
Jumper | C&A
Clutch | DIY
Necklace | Bijoux Brigitte
Watch | Lucardi
Sunnies | Ray Ban

Graffiti all over. Love this place for outfitphotos!
I'm still really happy with these peeptoe canvas boots from H&M that I got on sale last year. Especially with shorts they're amazing I think!  

This weekend is again filled with getting together with friends, wining, dining and more dining. I like!

Want to see more? Follow me on Instagram! My username is styleyourimage!
Or, like my reborn Facebook-page! 


Happy weekend!
 

Love, P.
 

Follow me with BLOGLOVIN or TWITTER.

18 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wow, these boots are gorgeous! Fabulous look and loving the graffiti background!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Now following you too on bloglovin' (#44) :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love graffiti art :))) Your pics are great :)

    would be great if we followed each other, don't you think so ?

    www.runwayhighway.blogspot.com

    XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nice pictures. :)

    Hugs from Brazil!

    almostfashioon.blogspot.com.br

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Super leuke outfit!
    Bedankt voor je reactie op mijn blog!X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Cool location!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. awesome outfit girl! I love it :D

    xx

    Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. You look darling. I love your sweater. And those boots are so cute.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    I'm currently having a giveaway on my blog. Please stop by and enter. Giveaway

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Die jumper is echt super! Hele leuke locatie ook!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. No one loves a short short and short boots more than me. Love you style!

    Lilly

    Follow my blog:

    WearYaGoin.Blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!