woensdag 8 augustus 2012

OUTFIT | All mint office look






Wearing:
Pencil skirt and blouse | H&M
Heels | Zara
Bag | Mango
Belt | Vila
Glasses | RayBan
Rose golden watch | River Island
Rose golden bracelet | H&M
Other bracelets | Ibiza


Another office look. Last week I tried this all mint look for a day at the office. When it's warmer outside I found it even harder to find a fashionable look which is decent enough to wear at work. And by decent I mean a long enough skirt and not too much skin. :) And when it's 30 degrees outside, that's a really tough combination!

So, with a mint colored pencil skirt (caught at H&M's sale and I'm absolutely loving it!) AND a mint blouse I'm as fashionable as I'm worth the office. Oh, and excuse the Zara-heels overload lately. But they're just my summer favorites!

Like this look?

Love, P.

Follow me with BLOGLOVIN or TWITTER. 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Very beautiful shoes!
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Supermooie munt&zwart look! <3
    Leuk bewerkt ook, je foto's.

    <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ah die schoenen zijn mooi! x

    http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!