woensdag 21 maart 2012

Outfit | Shades of pink





Wearing:
Clutch, pants, cardigan and braces | H&M
Mesh Top | Nelly (still on sale here)
Tube Scarf | Pieces
Watch | Albert Cuyp Market
Boots | Sasha.com




Shades of pink.  Just a simple, comfy weekend outfit, shot before I got my extensions.

Happy as I am, with those pastel colors dominating fashion right now, I tried to combied al kinds of pink. And have I already showed these lovely nude boots? Really comfy and really go with everything!

Like it?

Love, P.

Like my blog on Facebook
Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Fashiolista

3 opmerkingen:

  1. A perfect combination!
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke kleuren combo!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love this look! You have a really nice blog, I love all the outfits

    ~Alex
    Follow me at: nofearofperfection.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!