woensdag 28 maart 2012

BEAUTY | Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara



My favorite Mascara.  My first beauty post! I noticed that this week, you get a big discount by the Dutch druggist store Kruidvat when you buy my favorite Mascara! So I wanted to share this benefit with you guys, and grap this oppurtunity to tell you a bit more about why I like this mascara so much.

I think you're mascara is really the most important piece of your make up. It can really make your eyes pop out more and can make your glance irresistable! Therefore, Max Factor's Masterpiece Max Mascara is my one and only facorite mascara. I really buys tons of make-up, all from different brands, in different shops and with different prices. But I never ever change my Mascara. This one is just the BEST! It doesn't makes any lumps, it really gives my lashes extra lenght and because of the rubber brush, it really is an easy to apply mascara!

Have a nice wednesday!

Love, P.

Like my blog on Facebook
Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Fashiolista

4 opmerkingen:

  1. What a nice review.I love mascara,it is something I really use every single day!
    xoxo
    Sabrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Toevallig ben ik net toe aan nieuwe mascara en heb ik de perfecte nog niet gevonden, dus ik ga hem uitproberen :)
    X

    lisarosalie.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mijn favoriete mascara is de lash blast van CoverGirl.

    pleasureofillusion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. CONGRATULATIONS! You have been picked to be featured on my website allthingsbeauty.com !!!!!!


    please email me at allthingsbeauty214.blogspot.com for information on your interview!

    xoxo
    Maria
    <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!