dinsdag 14 februari 2012

Want your own Addy?

Pic via iloveaddy.com

Addy for Steps We all know Addy van den Krommenacker's work. Stylish, elegant and just to die for. And now we get the chance to buy ourselves a dress designed by our Addy! Today, on Valentines Day, Addy and Steps (a Dutch store chain) announced a beautiful collaboration: Steps is going to sell a collection of dresses designed by Addy van den Krommenacker! Can you be any happier? The dresses will be in stores from March the 30th and prices will start at €119,95, so really affordable! Want more information? Check out the special blog for the Addy for Steps collection: http://addyforsteps.blogspot.com/ 

Will you also line up, the 30th?

Love, P.


Like my blog on Facebook
Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Fashiolista

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh wauw, daar zitten wel echt mooie jurkjes tussen!


    Er is een GIVEAWAY op The Fashion Estate:
    http://thefashionestate.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-sunday.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!