maandag 23 januari 2012

AIFW Downtown



AIFW Downtown Twice a year fashionadmirers visit Amsterdam. The hottest designers and the most beautiful models are getting ready to show their new collections for a selected audience. Famous Dutchies, magazines -highest, de big stylists, the best fashionbloggers and of course the well-known fashiongays have received their invitations weeks ago. But unfortunately my mailbox stayed empty. Really empty.

For us regular people AIFW happens behind closed doors. But this year AIFW finally changed that! Besides the regular and unattainable programme, they arranged a special programme for us, regularies: AIFW Downtown!

For ten whole days we can enjoy fashion in our capital: there are fashionshows, exhibitions, awardshows, cocktail partys, shopping galeries and of course partys!

As true fashionadmirer, you will definitly visit Amsterdam this week! You can check the whole programme here.

I'm trying to get it scheduled in my loaded agenda... Are you going as well?


Love, P.







Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Fashiolista

1 opmerking:

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!