donderdag 30 juni 2011

Outfit: Out in Nice

Out in Nice

During our week at the Côte d'Azur we visited Nice. It a lovely city with very different sides. You can wander around and take a drink at the beautiful boulevard, the boulevard d'Anglais, you can relax in the sun at the beach and you can taste some of it's hitsory at the historic centre. Because we only had one day to spend in Nice and we wanted to see all those different sides, I needed an outfit that suited all these things. So I choose my good old friends, my white Birkenstocks to take me all around the city. I really can walk for days on these slippers. Besides that, it was a really hot day, so I choose a comfy white top and combined it with an even so comfy red (I can't get enough of this color) short. Check it out! And, if you are around sometime, do not hesitate and take a look at the beautiful Nice!





Slippers| Birkenstock, Top| H&M, Short| H&M, belt|Pieces, Nailpolish|Rimmel

Love, P

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!