zaterdag 31 december 2011

Goodbye 2011



Goodbye 2011. I can't believe 2011 is ending today. Great things have happened but right now I'm really looking forward to 2012. I'm entering a course to become a fashion stylist and this helps me persuing my dream of working with my biggest passion: fashion! 

In 2011 I finally started my blog en above you'll find some of my outfitpictures from 2011. In 2012 a lot more will follow!

This evening we will be eating and laughing with friends, nothing special but special enough for me! For you, have a great New Years Eve and a even greater 2012! See you next year!
Love, P.


Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Fashiolista

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie stijl collage-- je zag er prachtig uit in 2011!

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. happy new year lovely! loving your blog

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. yeah.. happy new year!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I have the same feeling thinking about 2011: it's a shame that it's finished! But you know I'm sure that it would be better in 2012!:) Happy New Year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!