maandag 16 april 2012

OUTFIT | Willow look-a-like sneakers






Wearing:
Denim blouse & pink jeans | H&M
Sneaker | River Island, get them here
Tube scarf | Unknown
Bag | Primark
Glasses | Rayban

Willow look-a-like! We all adore the Willow sneakers from Isabel Marant. But I guess we also all think they're a bit expensive. I don't like fake, never bought it, but I loved these sneakers so much that, I must confess, I was considering buying a kinda fake pair. But I was shocked, these fake ones are still quite pricy! And if I'm spending a lot of money, I don't want to do it on a pair of fake shoes. So that was out of my mind again.

Then, some famous (online) shops were coming up with some look-a-like Willow sneakers! First there were the wedge sneakers from Mos Kopenhagen. Lovely but not quite was I was looking for, too much velcro if you ask me. Then I came around the wedge sneakers from Supertrash. But I found them too fringy. Two weeks ago a friend told me she saw similar sneakers at Hype Bazaar. But also these shoes weren't the perfect pair that could replace the real Willow ones from Isabel Marant. But then, my heart jumped litteraly when I was surfing around on River Island's online webshop. They had the best pair of look-a-like Willows!! So I ordered and I was way to happy when I could finnaly wear them this weekend.

It was weekend, so a casual outfit (again). Tell me, do you also love these sneakers? And like the outfit?

Enjoy your week babes!
Love P.


Like my blog on Facebook
Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Fashiolista

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Vette sneakers! Love them! Ga woe ff in river island store checken :-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Denim blouse <3! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. niceeeeeee love it

    yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nice look! Simple but great

    http://cookiescoffeecouture.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Please leave me a comment, I read them all and just love to hear what you think of my blog. And also leave your link, I'd love to read your blog!

Thx!